The White Sands Beach House is a magnificent four bedroom beachfront home, plus a separate self-contained studio/multi-purpose room which doubles as a sixth bedroom. The house accommodates up to 12 guests. Located in a quiet residential street, the house backs onto he dune reserve and the white sandy beach beyond is an easy stroll from the house.
The main home overlooks the beach reserve with floor to ceiling sliding doors. The home is filled with light and captures the essence relaxed beach lifestyle. All of the living spaces, kitchen, laundry & powder room are on the ground floor with the four bedrooms including the master bedroom on the second level. The north facing courtyard and stunning solar heated pool, with its casual outdoor lounges, BBQ is a great place to chill out and relax. The fully fenced yard is pet friendly on application.
At the front of the property is a self-contained studio with private access and opposite is the multi-purpose TV room with a queen fold out couch for two extra guests.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
Main House – all bedrooms are upstairs:
- Master king size bedroom ensuite with free standing bath and shower
- 2nd bedroom with 2 king single beds
- 3rd bedroom with 2 long singles (default) or king bed
- 4th bedroom with a king bed (default) or 2 long singles
- Main bathroom with shower and toilet
- Powder room on ground floor
- King bed (default) or 2 long singles
- Bathroom, shower and toilet
- Queen fold out couch (folded up by default)
* Above bed configuration is the default, request to change the configuration must be made at the time of booking.
Modern galley style kitchen with white stone top benches, 6 burner gas stove top, double oven, dishwasher, drinks fridge, Expressi pod coffee machine (Aldi) and milk frother.
LIVING & ENTERTAINMENT AREAS
The White Sands Beach House features beautiful high ceilings and polished concrete floors with floor to ceiling glass doors that can be opened all the way merge together the indoor and outdoor living spaces. The open plan design incorporates the kitchen with breakfast bench seating, dining, lounge room with a big comfortable couch overlooking the pool area & reserve.
The multi purpose/TV room is separate from the main house providing a place for the kids to watch TV or an additional bedroom if required. The studio is self contained with its own kitchenette, lounge TV and dining for two.
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge
- Expressi pod coffee machine (Aldi)
- Drinks fridge
- Front loader washer and dryer
- 55″ smart TV in the lounge room
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Selection of DVD’s
- Ceiling fans
- Solar heated swimming pool *
- Beach umbrella
- Fully fenced pet friendly yard – on application
- Double lock up garage
- Surfboard and Boogieboard
- Beach toys
- 2 Adult and 2 Children Camping Chairs
- Fishing Equipment
- 2 Adult bikes and toys
- Yamaha Soundsystem (tablet and phone compatible)
- Fireplace is decommissioned and not available for use
- Water feature by the pool is decommissioned due to water evaporation
* NB: We cannot guarantee the pool water to be at a swimmable temperature during your stay at the White Sands Beach House, as solar heating can be slow and ineffectual during the Australian winter months. It requires direct sunlight and the roof temperature needs to be consistently above 28 degrees to heat the water.
- Fully airconditioned
- 40″ smart TV & DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette (2)
- Stove top and oven
MPR – TV ROOM
- Fully airconditioned
- 55″ Smart TV & DVD player
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 12 guests only
- Prices are subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $2,000