A few minutes walk to the beach, this impressive, new, north facing beach home, sleeps up to 16 guests and offers luxury, space and privacy. Featuring full air-conditioning, high ceilings, 8 large bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and separate powder rooms, two fully equipped kitchens in the open plan dining and lounge areas located on each level, private swimming pool, along with the outside areas of covered balconies and patio and private courtyard. Located within walking distance to the beach, shops and cafes, this home makes a perfect place to relax on holiday.
On the ground floor of this two storey home, are four bedrooms, most of which have access to the courtyards. The master bedroom has it’s own bathroom and there is another main bathroom and separate toilet. The open plan kitchen, living and dining area overlook the covered patio and sparkling in-ground pool.
The upper level has another four bedrooms and also three balconies. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and there is another main bathroom and powder room. The living areas and kitchen is open plan with sliding doors opening onto covered entertaining balcony and views of Mt Coolum.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
Lower level – 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom – king bed with ensuite (with access to courtyards)
- Bedroom 2 – 2 long singles (default) or king bed
- Bedroom 3 – 1 king bed (with access to courtyard)
- Bedroom 4 – 1 queen bed (with access to courtyard)
- Main bathroom – with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
Upper level – 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom – king bed with ensuite – including large bath
- Bedroom 2 – 2 long singles (default) or king bed
- Bedroom 3 – 1 king bed
- Bedroom 4 – 1 king bed with private Juliette balcony
- Main bathroom
- Separate powder room
NB: All bedrooms have air-conditioning, BIR, blinds/curtains and security screen.
** Note default bed configuration is 2 rooms with singles unless otherwise advised at booking
Each level has its own fully equipped kitchen with all the latest stainless steel appliances, white stone top benches and breakfast bar. The stylish kitchens feature electric oven & hotplates, dishwasher and fridge. A Caffitaly coffee pod machine is also available.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
Spend time with family and friends in the many entertaining and living areas. The open plan living and dining area on the lower level features sliding doors that open onto the outdoor patio, BBQ area and private swimming pool. Having the kitchen on this level provides perfect access to the outdoor dining setting for casual meals by the pool. The lounge is situated in full view of the pool so you can keep an eye on the children in the pool. Sunbath at the pool side or gather with friends in the pool in the pool’s seating area.
The light filled, larger upper level has a big leather lounge to relax and watch TV or nestle with a good book. The kitchen and dining area open out to the large covered balcony. Unwind on the upper outdoor lounge and enjoy the sea breeze, sounds of the surf and sunny northern vista.
- Fully air conditioned
- Swimming pool and outdoor shower
- Security Screens on all windows and sliding doors
- Block out blinds and curtains to all bedroom windows and doors
- Suspended Slab construction
- Caffitaly coffee pod machine
- 55″ smart TV in upstairs lounge room
- 50” smart TV in down stair lounge room
- Two laundries, 2 washing machines 2 dryers
- Fully fenced pet friendly yard (on application) – standard fee applies (no grassy area)
- Single lock up garage and secure off street parking for 3 other cars
The Wave Beach Holiday House is located at Mt Coolum in the exclusive enclave of The Boardwalk, approximately 200m from the beach. The location is perfect with the beach, cafes, supermarkets & speciality shops in walking distance from the house. Daily exercise walking along the kilometres of surf beach is at your doorstep, as is the famous Mt Coolum climb. This location is perfect for those who love nature. There are many walking and biking tracks around the area. With close proximity (10min) to the Sunshine Coast Airport, 30 mins to Noosa and 20 mins to Mooloolaba there are plenty of the Sunshine Coasts attraction conveniently located nearby.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings made in the mid/high seasons (school holidays), standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to 6 months from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 16 guests only
- Rates are a guide only and subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $2,000