Brand new modern beach house is situated in the “The Boardwalk” beachside residential community at Mount Coolum, offering 4 bedrooms; two are master bedrooms with their own bathrooms. There is a sparkling heated in-ground pool and a fully fenced yard which is child and pet friendly. Just a short walk to the beach and Mt Coolum shops/cafes makes this location an ideal spot to relax and enjoy your holiday.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
All Bedrooms Upstairs:
Bedroom one – Master bedroom – king bed shower and separate toilet
Bedroom two – Master bedroom – king bed shower and toilet
Bedroom three – 2 long singles (default) can be a king bed on request
Bedroom four – Bunk Bed One (sleeps 2) and Bunk Bed Two with Trundle (sleeps 3)
Main bathroom – free standing bath and shower separate toilet
Powder room – ground floor – with access to outdoor hot/cold shower
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
Modern fully equipped kitchen with integrated quality European appliances, including induction stove top, electric oven, fridge, Nespresso coffee pod machine and Granite bench top breakfast bar.
LIVING AND ENTERTAINMENT AREAS
Open plan living, dining and kitchen with big sliding doors means easy access to the outdoor covered entertaining area beside the pool and BBQ. In the main lounge there is a comfy modular lounge suite, timber feature wall with large 65″ smart TV and Sonos sound system. Also on this level is the media room with Kings modular lounge with another 65″ smart TV, sound bar and Play Station 4. Outside under cover is a big modular outdoor lounge and dining table with bench seating and chairs. On the second level there is another sitting room with a comfy lounge & covered deck with a comfy daybed which is a great place to relax with a book and take in beautiful Mount Coolum.
- Full reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Nespresso coffee pod machine
- 65″ Smart TV & Sonos sound system- main lounge
- 65″ Smart TV & Sound bar media room
- Play Station 4
- Heated in ground pool*
- Weber Family Q BBQ
- Fully fenced pet friendly yard – pets allowed on approval
- Double garage
- Table Tennis
*The pool will be heated from mid September to mid May and is set at 28 degrees Celsius.
NB: The temperature of the pool can be impacted by outside weather conditions. Therefore the set temperature of 28 degrees Celsius cannot be guaranteed.
The house is located in a quiet safe beachside residential community located opposite to the Mount Coolum Native Reserve on the beachside of the David Low Way. There are many great little cafes nearby that you can either walk to or they are a short drive away. The beach and children’s playground are only a short walk from the house with no major roads to cross.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 11 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $1,500