Villa Pandanus Peregian Beach is a sunny beachside generous sized townhouse that offers a great option for families who are looking for a great location with the access to the beach just around the corner. The fully fenced private back yard is dog friendly, the deck on the lounge offers ocean glimpse & sea breezes.
This duplex townhouse has two bedrooms plus a family/mulit purpose room offering bunk beds and TV retreat, a private yard and separate entry.
The upper level includes the living, dining, TV area, modern galley style kitchen with breakfast bar, deck with outdoor dining table, master bedroom and ensuite. The lower level is another bedroom with dual access ensuite/main bathroom, family room with TV lounge and bunk beds with trundle. The sliding doors open out to a BIG sunny deck with another outdoor setting to enjoy the afternoon sunshine.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
2 BEDROOMS; FAMILY ROOM & 2 BATHROOMS
Master bedroom – queen bed & ensuite (upstairs level)
Bedroom 2 – queen bed & ensuite/dual access bathroom (lower level)
Family room – single bunk bed with single trundle sleeps 3 (lower level)
The bathroom on the lower level has two access doors one from the lower bedroom and the other from the hallway.
Newly refurbished fully equipped galley style kitchen. electric stove top, oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
Entertainment and living areas
With lots of indoor and outside spaces to gather as a family or find a place to hide for a while, this home give everyone a place to relax and enjoy. Upstairs off the open plan living and dining room is a large deck with outdoor dining setting for casual meals or afternoon drinks. Downstairs there is the family room that doubles as casual TV lounge and kids room with bunk beds and sliding doors to the downstairs deck area.
- -Ceiling fans throughout
- -2 smart TV’s upstairs and downstairs
- -Nespresso coffee machine
- -BBQ Weber Q
- -Single lock up garage & carport
- -Private fully fenced pet friendly yard (pet on request – 1 dog only) – standard pet fees apply
Villa Pandanus Peregian Beach is a townhouse and part of a community scheme there are additional requirements apart from those already stated in our T&C’s – please see below:
- -Under no circumstances are pets allowed on any furniture or in bedrooms or carpeted areas; extra cleaning costs will apply.
- -Dogs must be rinsed thoroughly & dried after the beach before being allowed inside the villa.
- -Your dog must be on a lead at all times outside of the apartment in common areas.
- -Dogs are not to be left at the property unattended for a long period of time; barking dogs that cause disturbance to the neighbours will need to be removed from the property.
- -Please remove any pet poo from the community common areas during your stay and upon departure – using a sealed plastic bag.
Peregian Beach is a village community that is mid-way between Coolum Beach and Noosa Heads and it is fast becoming a shopping and dining destination for Sunshine Coast locals. The pristine surf beach community is home to the Peregian Originals a local music event & markets that run every second Sunday held in the park next to the surf club.
The Villa Pandanus Peregian Beach townhouse is located in a street off the esplanade across from the access to the beach. With amazing local cafes, shops and beach nearby this area has something for everyone.
- Rates includes linen & standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 7 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Rates after Jan 2020 will vary from 2019 pricing – please ask for a quote
- Bond $800