The Dunes Sunshine Coast overlooks a native dune fauna reserve. The Dunes beachfront holiday home is a great mix of beach and bushland for the comforts of a luxury getaway while enjoying the best nature has to offer.
A rare dog friendly holiday home on the Sunshine Coast with a private pool set in a quiet and restful location, just beyond the trees is Mt Coolum section of beach, a quiet and white sandy beach for you to enjoy.
The Dunes Sunshine Coast features high ceilings and beautiful timber floors, the house has a northern aspect and louvered throughout to enjoy the ocean sea breezes, sunlight and surround yourself in luxury and nature at the same time.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Master bedroom with king bed, ensuite and bath situated at the end of a wide suspended hallway and own private balcony
- overlooking the fauna reserve. Light and airy, sleep with the sound of the surf.
- Bedroom 2 has a queen bed
- Bedroom 3 has 2 king singles (default) or king bed on request
- Bedroom 4 has 2 single beds
Main with bath & shower with powder room upstairs
- Bedroom 5 has a queen bed
- Shower in laundry and separate toilet downstairs
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
The Dunes Sunshine Coast features a fully equipped with modern European appliances kitchen, including a 5 burner gas stove, coffee machine (will require ground beans) and wine fridge. This is the cooks delight!
Entertainment and living areas
Generous open plan lounge dining area on the lower level
Timber bifold doors connect the inside to the sheltered deck overlooking the native fauna reserve with outdoor dining and BBQ.
Media room with TV & DVD, surround sound plus ipod connectivity and Netflix.
- Solar heated 20 metre lap pool *
- Dog friendly on application (backyard is open to the dune nature reserve – but there is a secure courtyard)
- Wireless internet
- Media room with TV & DVD player, surround sound, iPod connectivity
- Outdoor shower
- Double garage
- Coffee machine (ground beans)
- Firepit – BYO timber
- Air Conditioning (except media room and downstairs bedroom)
- Our homes are completely self catering – ie: all consumables and food items.
* NB: We cannot guarantee the pool water to be at a swimmable temperature during your stay, as solar heating can be slow and ineffectual during the Australian winter months. It requires direct sunlight and the roof temperature needs to be consistently above 28 degrees to heat the water.
The Dunes beachfront holiday home is located beachfront on the nature reserve of Mt Coolum in the exclusive enclave of The Boardwalk. Daily exercise walking along the kilometers of surf beach is at your doorstep, as is shops, restaurants and the infamous Mt Coolum climb. Perfect for those who love nature, there are many walking and biking tracks around the area.
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 10 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Rates after Jan 2020 will vary from 2019 pricing – please ask for a quote
- Bond $1,000