The Dunes Sunshine Coast overlooks a native dune fauna reserve. The Dunes beachfront holiday home is a great mix of beach and bushland for the comforts of a luxury getaway while enjoying the best nature has to offer.
A rare dog friendly holiday home on the Sunshine Coast with a private pool set in a quiet and restful location, just beyond the trees is Mt Coolum section of beach, a quiet and white sandy beach for you to enjoy.
The Dunes Sunshine Coast features high ceilings and beautiful timber floors, the house has a northern aspect and louvered throughout to enjoy the ocean sea breezes, sunlight and surround yourself in luxury and nature at the same time.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
- Master bedroom with king bed, ensuite and bath situated at the end of a wide suspended hallway and own private balcony
- overlooking the fauna reserve. Light and airy, sleep with the sound of the surf.
- Bedroom 2 has a queen bed
- Bedroom 3 has 2 king singles (default)* or king bed on request
- Bedroom 4 has 2 single beds
Main with bath & shower with powder room upstairs
- Bedroom 5 has a queen bed
Shower in laundry and separate toilet downstairs
- Fold out couch – Queen (please advise at time of booking if you want this made up)
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
The Dunes Sunshine Coast features a fully equipped with modern European appliances kitchen, including a 5 burner gas stove, coffee machine (will require ground beans) and wine fridge. This is the cooks delight!
Entertainment and living areas
Generous open plan lounge dining area on the lower level
Timber bifold doors connect the inside to the sheltered deck overlooking the native fauna reserve with outdoor dining and BBQ.
Media room with TV & DVD, surround sound plus ipod connectivity and Netflix.
- Solar heated 20 meter lap pool *
- Dog friendly on application (backyard is open to the dune nature reserve – but there is a secure courtyard)
- Wireless internet
- Media room with TV & DVD player, surround sound, iPod connectivity
- Outdoor shower
- Double garage
- Coffee machine (ground beans)
- Firepit – BYO timber
- Air Conditioning (except media room and downstairs bedroom)
- Our homes are completely self catering – ie: all consumables and food items.
* NB: We cannot guarantee the pool water to be at a swimmable temperature during your stay, as solar heating can be slow and ineffectual during the Australian winter months. It requires direct sunlight and the roof temperature needs to be consistently above 28 degrees to heat the water.
The Dunes beachfront holiday home is located beachfront on the nature reserve of Mt Coolum in the exclusive enclave of The Boardwalk. Daily exercise walking along the kilometers of surf beach is at your doorstep, as is shops, restaurants and the infamous Mt Coolum climb. Perfect for those who love nature, there are many walking and biking tracks around the area.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 12 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $1,500