Brand new beach house poised on the crest of a hill overlooking the township of Coolum and the main beach. Delight in the comfort of this two storey home which is ideal for large family groups, with 5 bedrooms featuring 2 master bedrooms. Relax by the large sun drenched swimming pool and heated spa or stroll to the main beach, shops and cafes. With plenty of outdoor entertaining space and two separate lounge areas there is plenty of space to spread out. Designed for two families to enjoy together with their own space too.
Entry level features one of the two master bedrooms and single bedroom, large open plan living dining, modern galley style kitchen with butler’s pantry and breakfast bar. The covered outdoor patio lounge area off the living room is the perfect place for casual BBQ meals. Upstairs is the other master bedroom and two other bedrooms. This level features another casual TV lounge area with gas fireplace and wet bar. Off the lounge room is another covered deck lounge area ideal for a sundowner while enjoying the sunset.
Fantastic galley style kitchen featuring the best European appliances including gas stove top & large family size oven. Slick stone bench tops, breakfast bar and butler’s pantry make this kitchen a dream to cook up those casual holiday meals.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
-Bedroom one – master bedroom with queen bed; shower, bath & toilet
-Bedroom two – 2 single beds – default (can be pushed together for king bed)
-Bedroom three – master bedroom with king bed; shower, bath & toilet
-Bedroom four – bunks double bed single on top
-Bedroom five – double bed
Main bathroom – bath and shower
LIVING AND ENTERTAINMENT AREAS
The indoor and outdoor living areas are connected to create spaces to gather together & maximise your enjoyment of the coastal climate. The downstairs living spaces are all oriented to the view of the pool and outdoor entertaining area. The upstairs casual living room and wet bar are overlooking the covered deck which enjoys northerly views of Coolum and the sun setting over Mt Ninederry.
- Air conditioning – downstairs living room and upstairs bedrooms
- Ceiling fans through out
- Smart TVs in both living areas
- Upstairs bar fridge
- Nespresso pod coffee machine
- Gas fireplace
- Heated spa
- Swimming pool – solar heated*
- Large Weber BBQ
- Fully fenced yard – Pet friendly to small outside dog on application
- Double glazed windows for weather/noise
- 250 mtr walk to shops/restaurants and surf club
- 250 mtr walk to bus stop which takes you to Noosa or Maroochydore (20 mins) – no need for a car
* NB: We cannot guarantee the pool water to be at a swimmable temperature during your stay, as solar heating can be slow and ineffectual during the Australian winter months. It requires direct sunlight and the roof temperature needs to be consistently above 28 degrees to heat the water.
Located in the central township area of Coolum Beach this house is an easy stroll to the surf club and the main patrolled beach. Walking distance to all of the local cafes and shops means that a car is optional. Enjoy kilometres of pristine white sand beaches or the beautiful bays and viewing platforms dotted along the foreshore pathway. If you are planning a holiday from June – November keep watch for whales migrating north then south. They will often be seen frolicking just off shore with their calves which is a truly spectacular sight. Mt Coolum National Park is a must do with a well maintain track up the eastern face with the most rewarding views of the entire coastline.
Coolum Beach is perfectly placed to visit Noosa to the north or Mooloolaba to the south. Both locations are about 20 mins drive away and the Sunshine Coast Airport is 15 mins drive from the house.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
-Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
-Prices are for up to 11 guests only
-Rates are a guide only & subject to change