The Saltwater Beach House is set on top of the sand dunes at Yaroomba. This rustic Mediterranean inspired house is right on the beach with amazing beach & surf break views. With direct beach access through the dunes to the beach this is an unbeatable location.
This five bedroom; three bathroom family home provides comfortable accommodation for up to 12 guests. Walk through the front gate into the long hallway with two living areas on the sunny northern side of the house. Continue through to the open plan dining room, kitchen and sun deck on the beachside of the house. On this level is a Far Infrared Sauna, full bathroom, laundry and of course the swimming pool.
Upstairs are the five bedrooms, another 2 bathrooms and a cosy TV area. The master bedroom enjoys fantastic views of the beach from inside and there is a small balcony for a quiet place to take it all in.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
Master bedroom – King bed with ensuite shower and toilet
Bedroom 2 – next to master bedroom – double/single bed bunk & single bed
Bedroom 3 – Queen bed
Bedroom 4 – Queen bed
Bedroom 5 – Queen bed
Main bathroom upstairs – shower, bath and toilet
Bathroom downstairs – shower and toilet
The Saltwater Beach House features a Functional fully equipped kitchen with gas stove top, electric oven, dishwasher, oven, microwave and large family sized fridge. Bi-fold windows open to the deck and corner outdoor lounge area.
LIVING AND ENTERTAINMENT AREAS
Downstairs there are two sunny lounge room spaces side by side. There is the TV lounge and the other lounge is the reading lounge with an open fireplace. Another smaller TV lounge & play nook is located upstairs. The dining and kitchen of the Saltwater Beach House are open plan areas that overlook the deck, outdoor setting and lounge corner.
- In-ground swimming pool
- Far Infrared Sauna
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Breville Coffee machine – ground beans
- Open fireplace (firewood supplied)
- 50” Smart TV in lounge room downstairs
- 32” Smart TV upstairs
- Mini bar fridge in master bedroom
- Single vehicle garage & street parking
- Pet friendly – small non-shedding indoor breeds only – no fenced yard
Yaroomba Beach borders Point Arkwright which is a beautiful headland that is 2.5 kilometers south of Coolum Beach. There are fabulous rock pools alive with all kinds of sea creatures. The point is particularly popular for spear & rock fishing. This is one of the coasts favourite spots for surfers.
There is a wonderful bush track through the reserve that meanders along the headland cliff with lookouts to take in the beautiful coastline north & south. Picnic tables & viewing spots make this one of the local’s favourite tracks. A walk up Mount Coolum is another must do with a well constructed track that allows you to pick your pace.
With world class golf courses nearby, there is plenty to do alternatively you can just sit on the deck watching the ocean and the people enjoying life swimming or surfing.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
-Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
-Prices are for up to 8 guests only
-Prices are subject to change
-Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays