One of the rare properties on the Sunshine Coast that is absolutely beachfront, uninterrupted views of the beach and the surf, it doesn’t get much better than this. The simplicity of the design with ceiling to floor doors & glass ensure that the beach view is the star of the show. This recently renovated architecturally designed house is perched on the dunes at Yaroomba. There are four bedrooms, three bathrooms and accommodates up to 8 guests.
The ground floor is the living room, kitchen, dining, fourth bedroom, bathroom, powder room, laundry and covered outdoor entertaining deck with BBQ overlooking inground pool. The Master bedroom, ensuite, bedrooms two & three, main bathroom and TV room are all on the second level of the home.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom – king bed and ensuite with shower and toilet
- Second bedroom – queen bed
- Third bedroom – queen bed
- Upstairs Main bathroom has a shower and toilet
- Downstairs Fourth bedroom – queen bed (not air-conditioned)
- Downstairs main bathroom has a shower and toilet
Overlooking the back sundeck and ocean the kitchen is very functional galley style with a breakfast bar and has been fitted out with quality appliances including induction stove top, integrated fridge & dishwasher and a coffee plunger.
Entertainment and living areas
The living & dining room are open plan and they flow seamlessly onto the timber deck beachside or onto the entertaining deck and pool area. The stunning high ceilings and timber shutters allow you to manage the light and the ocean breeze keeps this space cool in summer. The TV room is on the 2nd level and overlooks the main living area below.
- Inground swimming pool with water feature
- Air conditioning in upstairs bedrooms
- Sonos sound system
- Separate media room
- Ceiling fans
- Sun deck by the pool with lounges & umbrella
- Outdoor bath
- Outdoor shower
- Double garage
- Secure entry
Yaroomba Beach borders Point Arkwright which is a beautiful headland that is 2.5 kilometers south of Coolum Beach. There are fabulous rock pools alive with all kinds of sea creatures. The point is particularly popular for spear & rock fishing. This is one of the coasts favourite spots for surfers.
There is a wonderful bush track through the reserve that meanders along the headland cliff with lookouts to take in the beautiful coastline north & south. Picnic tables & viewing spots make this one of the local’s favourite tracks. A walk up Mount Coolum is another must do with a well constructed track that allows you to pick your pace.
With world class golf courses nearby, there is plenty to do alternatively you can just sit on the deck watching the ocean and the people enjoying life swimming or surfing.
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 8 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates after Jan 2020 will vary from 2019 pricing – please ask for a quote
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- Bond $3000
- PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT REQUESTS TO HOST WEDDINGS OR CELEBRATION GATHERINGS. THIS HOME ISFOR HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION PURPOSES ONLY.