Fondly known by the family as “The Lizard Lodge” this quirky architect designed country retreat is set amongst the trees & rural landscape. There is peace & quiet here and privacy from neighbours.
The house has 2 pavilions the main part with the living area, dining, kitchen, loft bedroom & sunny wrap around deck. The furnishings are comfortable and groovy. Catch the summer breeze on the deck where there is a big outdoor dining table & BBQ. This country home has a lovely warm vibe and I imagine that music, art & reading will be main activity of guests at The Lizard Lodge.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
There is a semi outdoor bathroom/laundry with big shower off the main house & another bathroom in the bedroom pavilion with a claw foot bath tub.
There are 3 bedroom in this part of the house, 2 rooms have queen beds & the middle bedroom has 2 bunks for the kids. The loft bedroom in the main part of the house has a double futon. All rooms have ceiling fans.
The country style kitchen may be have unsophisitcated but it is well equipped with all the modern conveniences, dish washer, microwave & gas stove.
ENTERTAINMENT & LIVING AREAS
The open plan lounge, dining and kitchen opens onto the big wrap around deck with out door dining setting and BBQ perfect relaxing on as the sun goes down. The pot belly stove (BYO firewood) will keep the house toasty on those cold winter nights and for lounging infront of the TV.
Part of the yard around the house is fenced to make the house child & pet friendly (standard pet fee applies – pets on application only). There is an off street parking bay at the house.
Located in beautiful Verrierdale – the beach at Coolum is only a 15 minute drive away and Hastings Street in Noosa Heads is 30 minutes away. Eumundi markets are only 15 mins away which makes the location accessible to all the attractions of the Sunshine Coast.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates include standard departure clean and linen
- Prices are for up to 10 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $800