Whitehaven Beach House is a contemporary modern home located in the exclusive gated beach side enclave called Whitehaven. This beach side location has easy walking access to the beach with no major roads to cross. There is access to a community tennis court, swimming pool, playground and recreational park.
This fully air-conditioned double storey 4 bedroom home has a large master bedroom upstairs with an ensuite and an additional guest bedroom downstairs with an ensuite. On the second floor along with the master bedroom is a big media room, the additional two bedrooms and main bathroom. The downstairs living space is open plan, with a modern galley style kitchen, stone bench tops and Miele appliances. The living, dining spaces are open plan and flow directly onto the north facing deck and in-ground lap pool. There is a powder room, laundry and double garage on the ground floor.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
-Master bedroom – king size bed and ensuite, freestanding bath, shower and toilet
-Second bedroom – 2 long singles (default) with zips that can be made into a king bed
-Third bedroom – queen bed
Main bathroom – upstairs shower and toilet
-Fourth bedroom (downstairs guest bedroom) – queen bed with ensuite shower and toilet
Fantastic entertainers kitchen that overlooks the living spaces and out to the covered entertaining deck area & pool. Large stone bench top offers additional dining options with breakfast bar and stools. Fully equipped with quality Miele appliances this is a great kitchen to prepare meals whilst still being part of all the family fun.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
The open plan living, dining spaces downstairs are perfect for our Queensland lifestyle with tiled floors and covered outdoor patio overlooking the pool. Casual outdoor lounges and big gas BBQ are accessed by large sliding doors that open completely to ensure flow through from outside in. Upstairs there is a large media room with huge 65inch TV surround sound and big comfy couch.
-Fully-ducted air conditioning
-Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
-50″ TV, Foxtel, sound bar & DVD player in the downstairs lounge room
-65″ TV, DVD player and surround sound media room upstairs
-50″ TV, master bedroom
-Parent retreat includes separate study/nursery, ensuite has free standing bath, shower and bar fridge with tea making area
-Second ensuited guest bedroom on the ground floor
-Fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliances
-Miele coffee machine
-Full laundry including dryer
-Access to community swimming pool, tennis court and children’s playground
-Secure gated community with access through the dune reserve to the beach
Located on a tranquil part of Yaroomba Beach, Coolum is just a short 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk along a scenic coastal pathway where you can stroll down the esplanade or stop at one of the many shops and cafes,or a walk up Mt Coolum for a panoramic view of the coast. There are extensive bike paths north and south of the property. The house has lush tropical gardens surrounded by natural dunes and bushland. The dream setting for your next Sunshine Coast holiday.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or certain other Government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Travel credit will not be offered to bookings made for the high season Christmas/New Year weeks or Easter high long weekend bookings. Standard cancellation policy for this period will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
– Guests can defer their booking to another date for a period up to a year from their original booking dates (excluding high season Christmas/NY 2021/22).
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the existing booking will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 8 guests only
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- Rates are a guide only and subject to change
- Security Bond $1,500