Villa Pandanus Peregian Beach is a sunny, generous sized beachside townhouse that offers a fantastic option for families who are looking for a great location, with the access to the beach just around the corner. The fully fenced private backyard is dog friendly and the deck on the lounge offers ocean glimpse and sea breezes.
This duplex townhouse has 2 bedrooms plus a family/multi-purpose room offering a TV retreat, as well as a private yard and separate entry.
The upper level includes the living, dining, TV area, a modern, galley style kitchen with breakfast bar, a deck with outdoor dining table and the master bedroom and ensuite. The lower level has another bedroom with dual access ensuite/main bathroom, a family room with TV lounge. The sliding doors open out to a BIG sunny deck with another outdoor setting to enjoy the afternoon sunshine.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Master Bedroom 1- Queen bed and ensuite
Bedroom 2 - Double bed and access to main bathroom
The newly refurbished, fully equipped, galley style kitchen features an electric stovetop, oven, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine and breakfast bar.
Entertainment and Living Areas
With lots of indoor and outside spaces to gather as a family or find a place to hide for a while, this home gives everyone a place to relax and enjoy their holiday. Upstairs off the open plan living and dining room is a large deck with outdoor dining setting for casual meals or afternoon drinks. Downstairs, there is the family room that doubles as casual TV lounge and kids room and sliding doors to the deck area.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 2 Smart TV’s - one upstairs, one downstairs
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- BBQ Weber Q
- Single lock-up garage and carport
- Private, fully fenced, pet friendly yard - 1 dog only, on request basis - standard pet fees apply $200
As Villa Pandanus Peregian Beach is a townhouse and part of a community scheme, there are additional requirements to those already stated in our T&C’s – please see below:
- Under no circumstances are pets allowed on any furniture or in bedrooms or carpeted areas; extra cleaning costs will apply.
- Dogs must be rinsed thoroughly and dried after the beach before being allowed inside the villa.
- Your dog must be on a lead at all times in common areas outside of the apartment.
- Dogs are not to be left at the property unattended for a long period of time; barking dogs that cause disturbance to the neighbours will need to be removed from the property.
- Please remove any pet poo from the community common areas during your stay and upon departure, using a sealed plastic bag.
Peregian Beach is a village community that is mid-way between Coolum Beach and Noosa Heads, and is fast becoming a shopping and dining destination for Sunshine Coast locals. The pristine surf beach community is home to the Peregian Originals, a local music and markets event that runs every second Sunday in the park next to the surf club.
The Villa Pandanus Peregian Beach townhouse is located in a street off the esplanade across from the access to the beach. With amazing local cafes, shops and beach nearby, this area has something for everyone.
Rates includes household linen and standard departure clean.
Prices are for up to 4 guests only.
Rates are a guide only and subject to change.
Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays.
- Bbq Grill
- Bed Makes
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Cooking Basics
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Dining Table
- Fenced Yard
- Full Kitchen
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Multiple TV's
- Near Beach
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets Welcome
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detectors
- Washer & Dryer
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
- Trundle Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1