The Mod – is a luxurious, modern Barn style home set on 65 acres of idyllic gardens and bushland just 10km from the golden sands of Coolum Beach. Perfectly positioned to enjoy all that the coast has to offer before retreating to your interior designed sanctuary to relax poolside, fire side or in one of the alfresco areas. Available for school holidays only.
The sprawling single level layout accommodates 8 guests with four bedrooms. A King sized master bedroom with recently completed ensuite. Bed 2 and Bed 3 are queen size and Bed 4 has two single beds that can be reconfigured to a King. There is a second bathroom with walk in shower and concrete Onsen-style bathtub and separate toilet off the kitchen area.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
Bedroom 1 – A king sized master bedroom + ensuite with walk in shower, vanity & toilet
Bedroom 2 – Queen bed
Bedroom 3 – Queen bed
Bedroom 4 – Two single beds that can be reconfigured to a King bed **
Second bathroom with walk in shower and concrete Onsen-style bathtub and separate toilet off the kitchen area
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking
Fully equipped modern Chef’s kitchen with hand poured concrete benchtop and breakfast bar overlooks the open plan dining and lounge areas. Double oven, induction cooktop, dishwasher, French door fridge, espresso machine (coffee beans required) and plenty of space for preparing meals and entertaining.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
This house is fresh, modern and seamlessly flows from open plan living onto the main alfresco area complete with casual seating and feature firepit.
Inside, there is plenty of space to relax and laze with 2 x 4.5 seat sofas and occasional seating overlooking the stunning Malm open fireplace.
Unwind as you watch the cattle meander through the paddocks whilst you enjoy a drink or meal watching those glorious rural sunsets after hard day at the beach or exploring the coast.
Outside entertainment spaces include:
- Fully covered outdoor dining area with Weber BBQ facilities
- Watch the sun set from the expansive alfresco courtyard with relaxed seating, umbrella and huge fire pit
- Enjoy outdoor dining poolside from the smaller alfresco area with umbrella and firepit
- Relax poolside and enjoy a cold drink with cantilevered concrete lowset seating
- Keep the kids entertained with the built in trampoline, Orchard and custom built cubby house to play freely
- Air conditioned throughout
- Smart TV in lounge, operated through Google Chrome, run streaming apps with renters own subscriptions
- Weber BBQ (cooking utensils provided)
- Grilling Pit
- Sonos Sound System
- Inside fireplace
- Full laundry w/Washing Machine and Dryer
- Espresso Machine (coffee beans required)
- Swimming Pool
- 2 x Outside Firepits (firewood supplied)
- Built in Trampoline
- Cubby House
- Orchard + Vegetable Patch
- Chicken Coup with auto feeder – help yourself to eggs
- Double lock up garage and 3 external car parks (not undercover)
Yandina Creek is a rural oasis that straddles the coastal town of Coolum Beach. It is centrally located to take advantage of both the Blackall Ranges to the west and pristine surf beaches to the east; only 10km from the popular surf strip of Coolum’s Main Beach.
This area is extremely rich in natural rainforest parks and reserves. Native animals such as kangaroos, koalas and wombats, which can often be elusive in the wild, are on constant show here.
Unfortunately there are no travel credits being offered in case of Covid-19 lockdowns.
We have had a tremendous amount of cancellations since Covid-19 started with major loss of income to owners and they have unfortunately had to make tough decision regarding future bookings.
Cancellations will fall under the standard Prestige Holiday Homes Terms and Conditions: Click here
-Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
-Prices are for up to 8 guests only
-This property is NOT pet friendly
-Prices are subject to change
-Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays