The ultimate in luxury this very large home, sleeps up to 14 guests, has everything and is guaranteed to meet the expectation of the most discerning holiday guest.
This modern new home is located in the prestigious Whitehaven gated community on the beachside of Yaroomba. The 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms fully ducted air conditioned home offers luxury accommodation for up to 14 guests. There is a 13 metre private pool, 3/4 pool table, 2 separate living spaces with 2 kitchens & 4 living areas with 2 projectors & 4 large TVs and huge covered outdoor living/dining.
As part of a small exclusive gated community there is community pool, tennis court, barbecue and children’s playground. A short walk through the dunes onto a pristine surf beach and kilometres of white sandy beach to enjoy.
This north facing newly completed home is light filled by a double storey glass feaure wall, 6.5 metre high ceilings and sliding doors that open fully to extend the living to the outdoors.
The property has 7 queen sized bedrooms and 8 bathrooms and is configured so that it encompasses a self-contained 2 bedroom unit/living space with its own kitchen, dining, lounge and verandah overlooking the park. There is a separate pool room with a 3/4 table and 13 metre sparkling pool.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
6 bedrooms on the upper level and 1 bedroom on the lower level.
In the main living space:
- Master bedroom 1 with King bed, luxurious bathroom with a free standing spa bath.
- Bedroom 2 with 1 queen bed & ensuite
- Bedroom 3 with 2 king single beds & ensuite
- Bedroom 4 with 1 king single + 1 trundle bed & ensuite
- Bedroom 5 is downstairs with 1 king bed & ensuite including bath
In the second living space (self-contained with its own kitchen, dining, living area and verandahs):
- Bedroom 6 with 1 king bed & ensuite including bath
- Bedroom 7 with 2 single beds (default) that can be made into a king on request. It also has its own bathroom.
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
The central hub of the home the sleek kitchen is well equipped with European appliances including gas cooktop, oven with Touch LCD and probe cooking, dishwasher and microwave.
Entertainment and living areas
The home provides many areas to come together to talk and entertain and also intimate areas for some tranquil space and quiet time.
On the lower level, there is a large living area, media/kids room, sitting room and billiard room.
The generous open plan design in the living/dining/kitchen area with its 6.5m high ceilings and full height glass windows and doors, overlooking the pool and parklands, exudes a great sense of light and space. This is heightened by an expansive door opening to the covered outdoor dining & lounge area, creating an uninterrupted space where the outside & indoor living areas become one. The living area and the media/kids room each have a TV and projector.
The separate billiard room has a ¾ pool table.There is a quiet sitting room at the front of the home that is a great place to hide away with a book.
On the upper level,the lounge area with TV provides another place to meet.
Also on upper level, in the separate self-contained 2 bedroom part of the house ,there is another lounge with TV, dining, kitchen, verandahs and a picture window featuring Mt Coolum.
At the rear northerly aspect, there is a 13m sparkling pool complete with bubble jets in the seated area and sun lounges to soak up the sun. From the back gate, there is direct access to adjacent parklands.
- Private 13 metre swimming pool with bubble jets
- 3/4 pool table (not suitable to be used by children)
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 210 inch projector screen with monitor audio speakers, Yamaha Avantage amp
- 65 inch smart TV, CD player and western digital TV with USB connectivity
- 140 inch projector screen with monitor audio speakers, Yamaha Avantage amp
- 55 inch smart TV and blue ray player with USB connectivity
- Two additional large smart TVs
- Internet and WIFI
- Double garage & separate buggy garage
- Golf buggy (4 seater)
- 5 pushbikes
- Boogie boards, scooters and tennis racquets
- Safe gated community with additional swimming pool, tennis court, children’s playground, barbecue and recreational green
- Easy access to the beach, bike paths and walking trails
Located on a tranquil part of Yaroomba Beach, Coolum is just a short 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk along a scenic coastal pathway where you can stroll down the esplanade or stop at one of the many shops and cafes,or a walk up Mt Coolum for a panoramic view of the coast. There are extensive bike paths north and south of the property. The house has lush tropical gardens surrounded by natural dunes and bushland. The dream setting for your next Sunshine Coast holiday.
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 14 guests only
- Use of electric golf buggy, bikes, tennis rackets and balls, buckets & spades
- Property is NOT pet friendly
- Rates are a guide only and subject to change
- Rates after Jan 2020 will vary from 2019 pricing – please ask for a quote
- Security Bond $2,000
- We do not provide cots, high chairs or baby gates – these can be hired through: https://www.holidayhiring.com.au/
- PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT REQUESTS TO HOST WEDDINGS OR CELEBRATION GATHERINGS. THIS HOME IS
- FOR HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION PURPOSES ONLY.