Sand & Sea Beach House is a large family five bedroom beachfront home backing onto the dune reserve and the white sandy beach beyond. The house accommodates up to 10 guests, has a sunny swimming pool and is pet friendly. Located in a quiet residential street, the house is enjoys a sunny northeast facing outlook with views of the native reserve.
The house is two stories with four bedrooms including the master bedroom & ensuite on the upper level along with a bathroom & separate toilet. In addition to the bedrooms on this level, there is a table tennis for family fun.
On the ground floor, the open plan living including the lounge, dining and kitchen overlook the covered outdoor patio & swimming pool. Includes the fifth bedroom, full bathroom, powder room, media room, full laundry & double garage.
The fully fenced yard is pet friendly on application.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- Master bedroom – king bed, ensuite with bath, shower & toilet
- 2nd bedroom with 2 king single beds
- 3rd bedroom with 2 king single beds
- 4th bedroom with a queen bedMain bathroom with shower and toilet
- 5th bedroom with a queen bed
Bathroom, shower and separate toilet
Fully equipped modern galley style kitchen with white stone top benches/ breakfast bar, 6 burner gas stove top, large oven, dishwasher & Expressi pod coffee machine (Aldi).
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
Easy relaxed tiled living spaces merge together with the indoor and outdoor living spaces, which provide amble space for families to find a space to hang out together or enjoy some quiet time apart.
The open plan design incorporates the kitchen with breakfast bench seating, dining, and lounge room with comfortable couches overlooking the pool area & reserve.
The multipurpose/TV room is separate from the other living spaces providing a place for the kids to watch TV or play board games.
Upstairs table tennis is where all the family action happens providing a space to hang out have some fun.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in media lounge
- Expressi pod coffee machine (Aldi)
- BBQ – webber style
- Front loader washer and dryer
- 55″ smart TV in the TV lounge room – suitable for BYO Netflix
- 42” smart TV in the main lounge room – suitable for BYO Netflix
- Selection of DVD’s
- In ground swimming pool
- Beach umbrella
- Fully fenced pet friendly yard – on application (conditions apply)
- Double lock up garage
- Surfboard and Boogieboard and some beach toys
The house is located in a quiet residential street backing onto the dune fauna reserve and the beach is a short 250m walk to the beach.
Marcoola Beach is fast becoming one of the Sunshine Coast’s most popular destinations. Its proximity to Coolum Beach, Noosa Heads and Sunshine Coast Airport is not it’s only attraction. Within 20 minutes you can be in the Hinterland exploring Maleny, Montville and surrounding areas. For those that like to enjoy an early morning challenge or beautiful sunset, Mt Coolum is 2 kilometres away.
The white sandy surf beaches are uncrowded and offer great surf for boardriders of all levels. It’s popular for families, fishing and is pet friendly. The house is located 500m from Marcoola patrolled beach and surf club.
For golf enthusiasts, the popular Twin Waters and Mt Coolum Golf clubs are a short drive from the house so pack the clubs.
There are several local cafes within easy walking distance from the house and a short drive to the local shopping centre at Mount Coolum or Coolum Beach is 10 mins away.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
– By agreeing to a travel credit guests will still be required to pay any outstanding monies – including accommodation, refundable bond and pet fees (if applicable) –
21 days prior to check-in, as per the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 10 guests only
- Prices are subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $1,500