JUNE/JULY SPECIAL – 15% OFF your entire stay (low & mid season)
It doesn’t get better than this, a luxury holiday home on the edge of the Maroochy River the Sunshine Coast’s playground for water sports and walking distance to the trendy entertainment district of Ocean Street.
Offering 6 bedrooms, your own private pontoon, 12 person spa, pool table and all the comforts of home for those who want to relax yet be apart of all of the activities of river or BYO boat/ Jet Ski and fishing rods.
There are five bedrooms, three bathrooms in the main part of the house and a fully self contained 1 bedroom attached studio apartment. The master bedroom has magnificent river views and its own private deck and ensuite. There is another master bedroom with an ensuite and the other 3 bedrooms share the main bathroom and toilet. The studio has one bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, lounge and private access. All of the bedrooms and living spaces are on the ground floor except for the master bedroom which is upstairs.
The house is situated on the riverbank and is accessed by a long driveway with double garage, secure parking area and gate. The home is a great place to relax with direct access to the river, large outdoor entertaining area, BBQ, heated spa, pool table and fireplace.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- Master bedroom – king bed, ensuite, shower, bath, toilet and private balcony
- 2nd bedroom – king bed
- 3rd bedroom – 2 long singles (default) can be zipped together for king bed on request
- 4th bedroom – queen bed
- 5th bedroom – queen bed, ensuite, shower and toilet
Main bathroom has a shower over a big corner bath and toilet
6th bedroom – queen bed, attached studio apartment
Studio apartment bathroom includes shower and toilet
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
This is a chef’s kitchen with state of the art induction cooktop, Belling double oven, dishwasher and coffee machine (Aldi pods), so cooking at home will be a pleasure if you resist the lure of the many excellent restaurants nearby.
The studio apartment has a small kitchen which includes an electric stove top, oven, fridge and microwave.
LIVING AND ENTERTAINMENT AREAS
The living room, dining room and the outdoor kitchen flow together seamlessly creating multiple spaces for you to gather and enjoy the stunning views of the river. The covered outdoor dining area is the perfect place for those casual BBQ meals or breakfast alfresco style. For those big family dinners both the indoor and outdoor dining settings have seating for 12 people. After dinner the pool room is a great place to enjoy a friendly game of pool with a few drinks. The studio apartment has its own lounge room with TV overlooking the small garden.
- Twelve person heated spa
- Airconditioning, all bedrooms and pool room
- Private pontoon
- 3 TV’s and 2 Foxtel outlets
- Coffee pod Machine (Aldi)
- Ceiling fans
- Fireplace (BYO wood)
- Pontoon BBQ Boat – FOR HIRE
The house is located riverside near the mouth of the Maroochydore and Cotton Tree the Sunshine Coast’s favorite watersport playground with pristine beaches, fishing boating and jet skiing. Ocean Street the entertaining and dining precinct for Maroochydore is within an easy walk of the house. Cotton Tree, Maroochydore, Alexander Heads and Mooloolaba beaches are only a short drive from the house.
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 12 guests only
- Prices are subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Rates after Jan 2020 will vary from 2019 pricing – please ask for a quote
- Bond $1,000
- We do not provide cots, high chairs or baby gates – these can be hired through: https://www.holidayhiring.com.au/
- PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT REQUESTS TO HOST WEDDINGS OR CELEBRATION GATHERINGS. THIS HOME IS FOR HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION PURPOSES ONLY.