June/July Holiday Special from 29/6 – 21/7
*Stay for 7 – Only pay for 5 nights* – Enquire Now
Lovely 4 bedroom family home perched high in Pelican Street a quiet cul-de-sac offering some of the best ocean views surrounded by the native reserve. The Peregian village with its trendy cafes and cool shops is the hottest destination on the Sunshine Coast. The village hosts the Peregian Originals free music festival, local craft and farmers markets twice monthly in the park next to the surf club.
This is a single level home featuring four bedrooms, the master bedroom & ensuite, two other queens sized rooms with two long singles that can be zipped togther to make kings beds, the fourth bedroom is a single room. There is a family/dining room with the kitchen between another elegant living room. A timber deck runs along the the length of the house providing a great place to sit and enjoy to views and ocean breezes.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- Master bedroom – king bed with ensuite, shower and toilet
- Second bedroom – king bed (default) or 2 Singles on request
- Third bedroom – 2 long singles (default) or king bed on request
- Fourth bedroom – 1 single bed
- Main bathroom – shower and bath
- Powder room
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require changes we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
Well- equipped galley style kitchen, electric hot plate, oven, microwave, dishwasher and family sized fridge.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
All of the living spaces open onto the lovely timber deck and enjoy fabulous ocean views. The family/TV room adjoins the dining room with round table and seating for eight guests. On the other side of the kitchen is the formal living room with two comfy couches and chairs. This is a great spot to sit around chatting or reading or just enjoying the views.
- Double lockup garage
- Blue tooth speaker
- Pet friendly on application – fenced deck only – standard fee applies
Peregian Beach is a village community is mid-way between Coolum Beach and Noosa Heads that is fast becoming a shopping and dining destination for Sunshine Coast locals. The pristine surf beach community is home to the Peregian Originals a local music event & markets that runs every second Sunday held in the park next to the surf club.
With amazing local cafes, shops and kilometres of pristinge beach, Peregian Beach is a great family holiday destination.
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 7 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Rates after Jan 2020 will vary from 2019 pricing – please ask for a quote
- Bond $800
- We do not provide cots, high chairs or baby gates – these can be hired through: https://www.holidayhiring.com.au/