June/July Holiday Special from 29/6 – 21/7
*10% off any 5-7 night booking* – Enquire Now
This three bedroom re-furbed apartment is in a small complex of five apartments perfectly located on the doorstep of Peregian Beach main beach and shopping village. There is a new kitchen, open plan living on the lower level opening onto the entertaining patio as well as three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Ocean views can be seen through the trees from the top floor covered balcony.
This cool apartment is set out over three levels – on the ground floor is the new kitchen, open plan living, dining, powder room, laundry, patio and outdoor dining setting. The master bedroom with ensuite and private deck, plus single bedroom and main bathroom are on the second level. The third bedroom and covered top deck which enjoys ocean views is accessed by a spiral staircase on the third floor.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
Master bedroom with queen bed, ensuite shower, toilet and private deck (second floor)
2nd bedroom with 2 long singles (default) or zip together as a king bed on request (second floor)
3rd bedroom with double bed and access to top deck (third floor)
Main bathroom with shower over bath & toilet (second floor)
Powder room/ laundry (ground floor)
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
Lovely new kitchen with stainless steel appliances offers gas stove top with wok burner, oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. The fully equipped kitchen has all the utensils needed to please those who love to cook and for those who enjoy making their own coffee there is a Breville coffee machine. The large timber work bench doubles as a breakfast bar with three stools.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
Floor to ceiling big sliding doors allow the ground floor open plan kitchen, living, dining areas to flow onto the outdoor patio and casual dining setting. The lounge has one leather sofa plus single arm chair and the dining area has a glass round table and six chairs. There is a large 65″ smart TV with Netfilx capability, Blu Ray DVD player and BOSE’ sound bar.
- Ducted & split system air conditioning
- Breville coffee machine – ground coffee beans needed
- 65″ smart TV in the lounge room
- Bose sounbar & sound system
- DVD player
- Community swimming pool
- Medium Weber Q BBQ
- Tennis table
- Two undercover car spaces plus 2 visitor parking spaces for the complex
- Dog friendly on request – small breeds ONLY (1 dog only) – standard fees apply (there is no fenced yard however the beach & park are across the road)
As this is an apartment and part of a community scheme there are additional requirements apart from those already stated in our T&C’s – please see below:
- Under no circumstances are pets allowed on any furniture or in bedrooms or carpeted areas; extra cleaning costs will apply.
- Pets must be kept on the lower floor of the Apartment ONLY
- Pets are not allowed into the community pool enclosure or in the water. Dogs must be rinsed thoroughly & dried after the beach before being allowed inside the apartment.
- Your dog must be on a lead at all times outside of the apartment in common areas.
- Dogs are not to be left at the property unattended for a long period of time; barking dogs that cause disturbance to the neighbours will need to be removed from the property.
- Please remove any pet poo from the community common areas during your stay and upon departure – using a sealed plastic bag.
Peregian Beach is a village community is mid-way between Coolum Beach and Noosa Heads that is fast becoming a shopping and dining destination for Sunshine Coast locals. The pristine surf beach community is home to the Peregian Originals a local music event & markets that runs every second Sunday held in the park next to the surf club.
The apartment is located across the road next to the village and the beach access is through the park opposite in front of the Peregain Beach Surf Club.
With amazing local cafes, shops and beach on the doorstep you will not need the car except to visit some of the many natural beauty spots on the Sunshine Coast.
- Rates includes linen & standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 6 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Rates after Jan 2020 will vary from 2019 pricing – please ask for a quote
- Bond $800
- We do not provide cots, high chairs or baby gates – these can be hired through: https://www.holidayhiring.com.au/