Papillon Coolum is a boutique Resort, set high in a protected native reserve with lovely ocean and rainforest views. The private villa is three levels and has its own access. Enjoy the community pool with the lush rainforest backdrop and take the scenic walk past the bays into Coolum or Point Arkwright.
Entry to the villa is via the ground floor on the garage level or through the enclosed lounge on the resort side, The living room, dining, new renovated kitchen and deck with ocean views are on the middle level. On this level there is also two bedrooms, one bathroom and a family room with TV.
On the upper level there are two master bedrooms and ensuites; one has a large deck with sun lounges, comfy outdoor couches where you can enjoy the stunning rainforest and ocean views. There is an enclosed sundeck/children’s room off the other master bedroom with two bunks perfect for parents with small children.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
Master bedroom #1 – with King bed, ensuite features large corner spa bath and private sundeck
Master bedroom #2 – with queen bed, ensuite features shower & spa bath
Bedroom #3 – enclosed sun deck children’s room with a bunk bed **
Bedroom #4 – with queen bed (not air conditioned)
Bedroom #5 – with 2 single beds (not air conditioned)
Main bathroom – shower & hand basin
** Bunk bed only suitable for small children not adults or teenagers
New renovated kitchen with white stone top benches, breakfast bar, quality European stainless steel appliance & well equipped cooking utensils makes this a dream kitchen.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
This large villa provides plenty of space and entertaining areas where you can gather together to enjoy a meal or just sit around chatting while enjoying the views. Floor to ceiling bi-fold doors open in the main living room open out onto the sunny outdoor dining area which enjoys wonderful views of the ocean. There is a separate dining room for the more formal dining experience with large timber table and seating for eight. The enclosed sundeck on the same level is a great casual lounge area where you can go to enjoy some quiet time or watch TV. The massive deck off the main master bedroom is another great place to take in the views and enjoy the sunshine.
- Water views and rainforest environment
- Living room and Main Bedrooms – Ducted air conditioning
- Media room and downstairs bedrooms – air conditioning
- Community in-ground infinity swimming pool
- Foxtel on 2 downstairs TVs, Smart technology on third main bedroom
- 3 x TV’s plus DVD player
- Second large fridge downstairs
- Music – technology enabled simple sound system
- Board games and books
- Body boards and beach chairs
- Spa baths in both master bedroom ensuites
- Secure double garage
Known throughout Australia for its pristine surf beaches, Coolum’s coastline also boasts many small secluded bayswhere you can explore the hidden aquatic treasures in the depths of the tidal rock pools. Papillon Coolum is directly opposite Coolum’s Third Bay, all three bays offer great snorkelling, swimming, fishing and other popular activities for visitors to enjoy. The main patrolled beach, cafes and shops is a 15 – 20 min walk along the stunning coastline and boardwalk or a 3 min drive. With its proximity to Maroochydore airport (10mins south) and Noosa just 20 mins north,Coolum Beach is the ideal location to take in all the delights of the Sunshine Coast.The hinterland townships of Maleny and Mapelton offer wonderful shopping for those interested in local crafts and art works while the famous Eumundi Craft Markets continue to delight visitors from all over the world.
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 8 Adults and 2 Children only
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Rates after Jan 2019 will vary from 2018 pricing – please ask for a quote
- Bond $1,000
- We do not provide cots, high chairs or baby gates – these can be hired through: https://www.holidayhiring.com.au/