Stunning Mooloolaba Opera House with soaring curved ceilings, award winning kitchen, indoor lap pool that splices through the two living spaces & dining room, this unique home is not short on dramatic effect. The grand proportions of the entry invite you into the house and to the north facing outdoor entertaining patio overlooking the canal.
The house has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, two living spaces, extraordinary kitchen, outdoor entertaining area, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Facing north the home enjoys the best of the sunlight with light filled rooms and sliding floor to ceiling doors that allow the indoor space to flow outside. The grand staircase has surf board shaped steps leading up to the bedroom level where there are three ensuited bedrooms including the master and two bedrooms that share a bathroom dual access.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- Master bedroom – king bedroom with ensuite freestanding bath, shower & toilet
- 2nd bedroom – queen bedroom with ensuite, shower and toilet
- 3rd bedroom – queen bedroom – dual access bathroom – shower & toilet
- 4th bedroom – 2 single beds – dual access bathroom – shower & toilet
- 5th bedroom – queen bedroom with ensuite shower and toilet
Downstairs – powder room
Beautiful brand new award winning designer kitchen with Miele appliances and a 6 zone Highland induction cook top. This kitchen has been designed for the entertainer with an oversized kitchen bench leaving plenty of room for both preparing food and mingling with your loved ones. Large fridge, ice and filtered water.
LIVING AND ENTERTAINMENT AREAS
With vast open plan living spaces, soaring ceiling, the entry to the formal living, dining room and kitchen areas is awe inspiring. The indoor pool and grand staircase divides the formal areas from the casual TV lounge room. Tall ceiling to floor sliding doors can be opened all the way to extend the living space to the outdoor lounge area which is under cover and has views of the water. The north facing orientation of the house maximises the sunlight and ensures the covered deck is protected from the elements making this a great outdoor space.
- Coffee machine
- Smart TV 55″ in TV lounge
- Sound system
- Award winning kitchen
- Air-conditioning in all the bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Indoor lap pool
- Outdoor pool
- Weber BBQ
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Double garage
- Pet friendly to small-medium breeds on application- standard pet fee applies
- Private Pontoon
Home to the Mooloolaba Triathlon, sailing competitions and other vibrant events, Mooloolaba is an exquisite and exciting part of the Sunshine Coast. With shopping and premium dining venues as well as casual cafes, you need not go anywhere else, but Mooloolaba is close to the main shopping areas and all tourism attractions.
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 10 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates from Jan 2018 – Jan 2019
- Bond $2000
- We do not provide cots, high chairs or baby gates – these can be hired through: https://www.holidayhiring.com.au/
- PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT REQUESTS TO HOST WEDDINGS OR CELEBRATION GATHERINGS. THIS HOME IS FOR HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION PURPOSES ONLY.