Perched high above 2nd Bay at Coolum with great ocean views, this funky five bedroom home offers relaxed accommodation for up to ten guests. Located in a quiet residential street it is only a few minutes’ walk to some of the best beaches on the Sunshine Coast.
Fabulous timber deck off the lounge provides the perfect place to take in the views and the ocean breezes. This beach house is reminiscent of those fantastic beach houses from years gone by providing a peaceful place to take rest from a busy life.
The home has five bedrooms and two bathrooms, great functional kitchen with all the mod cons, dining room and sunny deck off the cosy living room with wood fire place. There is another deck out the back of the house that offers another casual dining spot & BBQ area.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- Master bedroom – with queen bed and ocean views
- 2nd bedroom – king bed (default) or 2 long singles on request
- 3rd bedroom – queen bed
- 4th bedroom – two singles
- 5th bedroom – two singles
- 2 bathrooms – one has a shower over bath and separate toilet and the other bathroom has a shower, toilet and laundry facilities.
** Note default bed configuration in 2nd bedroom is a king unless otherwise advised at booking
This well equipped kitchen has everything you need; there is electric stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, pantry and breakfast bar for extra seating.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
The relaxed coastal themes are reflected in the comfy linen couches, great art work & practical round table next to the kitchen. The timber decks provide special place for outdoor dining or relaxing with a glass of wine or morning coffee taking in the views.
- Ceiling fans
- Fireplace (BYO wood)
- Fully equipped laundry
- One undercover parking sport and one off street parking bay
- Pet friendly on request – suit small breeds only – fenced deck only
Family friendly Coolum Beach is central to the best of the Sunshine Coast. The beachside village of Coolum is located 20 mins south of Noosa and 20 mins North of Maroochydore & Mooloolaba, just 10 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport.
Close to many of the Sunshine Coast’s family attractions, there plenty of outdoor activities available, including surfing, swimming, golf, snorkelling, fishing, bike and walk trails.
For the nature enthusiast the beach and bush environment is perfect for exploring and getting back to nature. Mount Coolum is a must do for incredible sunrise views over the coast. The Noosa National Park, Australia Zoo and the annual whale migration offer fantastic opportunities to get up close and personal with nature. To find out more visit https://www.visitsunshinecoast.com
- Rates include linen hire & standard departure clean;
- Prices are for up to 10 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Rates after Jan 2020 will vary from 2019 pricing – please ask for a quote
- BOND $800
- We do not provide cots, high chairs or baby gates – these can be hired through: https://www.holidayhiring.com.au/