This beautiful 3 bedroom Hampton Style Beach House is nestled into a lush rainforest backdrop. Located within easy walking distance to the beach at Yaroomba – Relax, surround yourself in luxury and unwind in the tranquil setting that this home offers.
This home has large stunning open-plan living areas with classic coastal luxe style furnishings which are both comfortable and beautiful. The large bi-fold doors lead onto both the outdoor entertainment decks and offers perfect ventilation for enjoying those coastal breezes.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- Master bedroom has a king bed and opens up onto the rear deck overlooking the rainforest. The main bedroom comes with its own
- ensuite and shower has a picture window view of the rainforest.
- Bedroom 2 has a double bed looking out onto an open air atrium garden
- Bedroom 3 has 2 king singles (default) or zipped together king bed on request
- Main bathroom has a bath, shower and separate toilet
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
French provincial style open-plan kitchen with 6 burner-gas stove top and large oven. Quality European appliances including Dishwasher, Fridge/freezer and Delonghi Nepresso pod coffee machine.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
The large dining area by the kitchen has bi-fold glass doors that can be left open to the rear deck and view of the rainforest. The sunny northern deck with the outdoor dining table is another casual dining option. Light from the garden atrium fills the living room which has a mantel piece with fireplace and comfy couches. The bench seat under the window is the perfect place for an afternoon snooze or relax with a good book. There is a TV with Foxtel and Bluetooth speaker.
- Fenced area – Pet Friendly on application – fees apply
- Wi/Fi and Netflix
- Blue Tooth Speaker
- 40″ TV
- Air conditioning in dining/kitchen
- Delonghi Nepresso pod coffee machine
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- Separate laundry
- Double carport
- Patrolled beach during school holidays within 800m
- Porta cot and high chair
Yaroomba Beach borders Point Arkwright which is a beautiful headland that is 2.5 kilometers south of Coolum Beach. There are fabulous rock pools alive with all kinds of sea creatures. The point is particularly popular for spear & rock fishing. This is one of the coasts favourite spots for surfers.
There is a wonderful bush track through the reserve that meanders along the headland cliff with lookouts to take in the beautiful coastline north & south. Picnic tables & viewing spots make this one of the local’s favourite tracks. A walk up Mount Coolum is another must do with a well constructed track that allows you to pick your pace.
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 6 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Rates after Jan 2020 will vary from 2019 pricing – please ask for a quote
- Bond $800