This funky beachfront holiday is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Even in winter, it’s cozy fireplace makes this holiday home a fabulous way to enjoy the Sunshine Coast all year round.
This is perfect house for a divine Sunshine Coast holiday for families, couples and friends. This is a family and pet friendly holiday house, you can bring the WHOLE family and make this a memorable getaway. The beach out the back is dog friendly too.
This 2 level architecturally designed beachfront home is functional and stylish. It’s open plan style is designed to capture sea breezes and has private areas to enjoy lazy days. In winter the wood fireplace is at the centre of the living areas and warms the whole house.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
3 double sized bedrooms with versatile bedding configuration:
- Master suite with king bed, ensuite and private balcony with hammock
- 2nd Bedroom with King bed (default) or 2 Singles on request
- 3rd Bedroom with 2 king singles
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
All the rooms have ceiling fans and windows facing the ocean for extra breezes
There are 3 bathrooms including the ensuite (2 up & 1 downstairs) & an outdoor shower for when you come off the beach!
Main bathroom includes shower and bath.
Fully equipped open plan kitchen with European appliances opens up with lounge/dining on to the deck. Aldi coffe pod machine.
Entertainment and living areas
- The dining & living rooms adjoin the kitchen and open onto a large rear deck
- Real wood fireplace in the centre of the living area to warm the whole house
- Outdoor dining area with BBQ
-The house is fully fenced & pet friendly with lots of shady places for our four legged friends to hangout
-Undercover parking for 2 vehicle at the front of the house & a 3rd in the driveway if needed
-Wi/Fi and Netflix also available
Marcoola Beach is one of the Sunshine Coast’s quieter surf and fishing spots. The surf, sand and sun are on tap and within striking distance of Brisbane.
A perfect long stretch of white sandy beach and perfect blue water, there is also excellent diving opportunities around Old Woman Island.
Positioned centrally on the Sunshine Coast, Marcoola beach side has so much to offer in a Village feel. A small boutique shopping area with cafes, and restaurants, or for a more relaxed feel, the fantastic Marcoola Surf Club is right on the beach with live entertainment and a friendly vibe.
Funky beachfront beach house is a few minutes walk to the patrolled beach for the swimmers and has a dog friendly beach out the back for the family dog/s to play,and whiting, bream and taylor waiting for the patient fisherman. Our local surfers love this spot to catch some waves.
Meeting up with a few families? 5 minutes walk away there is a children’s playground that joins the beach, and has BBQ areas with plenty of room to throw the footy or have a game of cricket.
But if you love a nature walk/bike ride, the bike path is located out the back gate. The 3 meter wide path leads you through a most beautiful nature reserve; this is great way to experience some of the local bird and animal life!
- Rates include standard departure clean; DOES NOT INCLUDE LINEN (Hire linen available)
- Prices are for up to 6 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over school holidays, long weekends and public holidays
- Rates after Jan 2019 will vary from 2018 pricing – please ask for a quote
- Bond $500
- We do not provide Cots, high chairs and baby gates – these can be hired through: https://www.holidayhiring.com.au/