This stunning sixth floor north-facing apartment is located in the newly completed Drift building in the heart of Coolum Beach.
Stroll along the boardwalk for a few minutes to main beach, cafes and shops – this is the ideal location to park the car and walk everywhere. Relax by the stunning communal pool, BBQ area or on the apartment balcony taking in the beach views.
This light filled space offers two generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, stunning open plan kitchen, living room opening onto a large deck with views of the pool area and beach beyond.
This single level living space is perfect for couples or families, the lift access ideal for elderly family members as well.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
Master bedroom with queen bed, ensuite shower, toilet and access to the deck from the sliding doors.
Second bedroom with two long singles (default) or zip together as a king bed on request
Main bathroom with shower and toilet.
** This is the default-bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king bed please confirm this in writing at the time of booking.
Lovely new kitchen with quality appliances features induction electric stovetop, oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. With beautiful stone top benches this fully equipped kitchen has all the utensils needed to prepare meals and for those who enjoy making their own coffee there is a pod coffee machine.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
With the sliding doors opened completely the open plan living room, dining area flow seamlessly onto the cover deck and the outdoor dining setting. Enjoying amazing views the northerly aspect of the deck will offer maximum sunlight throughout the day.
Beach views can be taken in from the comfort of the chaise lounge or relax at night watching your favorite TV shows on the 50” smart TV.
Stunning resort style pool set in tropical gardens, sundeck with a covered lounge, barbeque facilities and luxury outdoor seating create another space to enjoy during your stay.
-Ducted air conditioning throughout
-Lift access – Secure building
-DeLonghi Nespresso coffee pod machine
-50″ smart TV in the lounge room
-Full laundry facilities, front loader washer and dryer
-Community swimming pool & BBQ facilities
-One secure undercover car space for the apartment plus visitor parking spaces where available
Amazing location beachfront on Coolum esplanade opposite main beach and the surf club nearby. Leave the car at home and walk to all the cafes and shops, the patrolled beach is a quick stroll away.
Coolum Beach is famous for its beautiful beaches and relaxed family lifestyle. Only 20 mins to Noosa or same to Mooloolaba it is the perfect location to take in all the natural beauty of the Sunshine Coast.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 4 guests
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $1,000