Perfect location on the beachfront at Marcoola Beach the house is only 200 steps to the beach and no roads to cross. This modern home offers spacious living spaces and four bedrooms perfect for a family or group of friends to enjoy a relaxing visit to the Sunshine Coast. There are four queen sized bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite, large open plan living, dining and stunning gourmet kitchen. Just a short walk to several cafes and a quick drive to Coolum Beach or the Mount Coolum shopping centre.
This meticulously presented holiday house is a single level four bedroom home with a spacious open plan design accommodating up to 8 guests. The fully fenced pet friendly yard, sparkling swimming pool backs onto the dune reserve and the beach just beyond the trees. The master bedroom has an ensuite and the other 3 bedrooms share the large main bathroom plus powder room.
The living, dining room, kitchen over look the pool, the covered patio with the outdoor dining setting and BBQ which is perfect for casual holiday meals. Find yourself in the swng chair with a good book or hide away in the other casual lounge which has an Xbox for the kids.
This home provides all the creature comforts with ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and big sliding doors and louvers to capture the ocean breeze.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
Master bedroom – with King bed and ensuite
- 2nd bedroom – 2 long singles (default) or king bed on request
- 3rd bedroom – 2 long singles (default) or king bed on request
- 4th bedroom – King bed
- Main bathroom – double shower, bath & toilet
- Powder room
** Note default bed configuration is 2 rooms with singles unless otherwise advised at booking
Large well equipped galley style kitchen, with breakfast bar, white stone top grantie benches, 5 burner gas top cooker and stainless steel appliance will delight all those who love to cook. A Nepresso pod coffee machine is also available.
Entertainment and living areas
Large open plan living space that incorporate the stunning kitchen, dining/living areas flows seamlessly out onto the cover outdoor entertaining area and pool.
There is a second multi purpose space which is away from the main area and has a lovely big couch and Xbox.
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Nepresso pod coffee machine
- Beer fridge in garage
- 75″ smart TV in the lounge room
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Selection of adult and childrens DVD’s
- Xbox, board games, books in small multi purpose room
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Solar heated swimming pool*
- Beach unbrella and esky’s
- Fully fenced pet friendly yard – on application
- Double lock up garage
* NB: We cannot guarantee the pool water to be at a swimmable temperature during your stay, as solar heating can be slow and ineffectual during the Australian winter months. It requires direct sunlight and the roof temperature needs to be consistently above 28 degrees to heat the water.
Mount Coolum and Marcoola Beach is fast becoming one of the Sunshine Coast most popular destinations with its proximity to Coolum Beach and Noosa Heads it is also only 10 mins from the Maroochydore airport.
The white sandy surf beaches are uncrowded and offer great surf for the board riders of all levels, popular for fishing and the beach is pet friendly.
For the golf enthusiast the popular Twin Waters and Mt Coolum Golf clubs are a short drive away from the house so pack the clubs.
There are several local cafes within easy walking distance from the house and a short drive to the local shopping centre at Mount Coolum or Coolum Beach is 10 mins away.
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 8 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Rates after Jan 2019 will vary from 2018 pricing – please ask for a quote
- Bond $800
- We do not provide cots, high chairs and baby gates – these can be hired through: https://www.holidayhiring.com.au/