This beautiful 3 bedroom Hampton Style Beach House is nestled into a lush rainforest backdrop. Located within easy walking distance to the beach at Yaroomba – Relax, surround yourself in luxury and unwind in the tranquil setting that this home offers.
This home has large stunning open-plan living areas with classic coastal luxe style furnishings which are both comfortable and beautiful. The large bi-fold doors lead onto both the outdoor entertainment decks and offers perfect ventilation for enjoying those coastal breezes.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- Master bedroom has a king bed and opens up onto the rear deck overlooking the rainforest. The main bedroom comes with its own
- ensuite and shower has a picture window view of the rainforest.
- Bedroom 2 has a double bed looking out onto an open air atrium garden
- Bedroom 3 has 2 king singles (default) or zipped together king bed on request
- Main bathroom has a bath, shower and separate toilet
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
French provincial style open-plan kitchen with 6 burner-gas stove top and large oven. Quality European appliances including Dishwasher, Fridge/freezer and Delonghi Nepresso pod coffee machine.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
The large dining area by the kitchen has bi-fold glass doors that can be left open to the rear deck and view of the rainforest. The sunny northern deck with the outdoor dining table is another casual dining option. Light from the garden atrium fills the living room which has a mantel piece with fireplace and comfy couches. The bench seat under the window is the perfect place for an afternoon snooze or relax with a good book. There is a TV with Foxtel and Bluetooth speaker.
- Fenced area – Pet Friendly on application – fees apply
- Wi/Fi and Netflix
- Blue Tooth Speaker
- 4 Beach Chairs/Sun Umbrella
- 50 inch Smart TV in Living Area
- 42 inch Smart TV in Main bedroom
- Air conditioning in dining/kitchen
- Delonghi Nepresso pod coffee machine
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- Separate laundry
- Double carport
- Patrolled beach during school holidays within 800m
- Porta cot and high chair
Yaroomba Beach borders Point Arkwright which is a beautiful headland that is 2.5 kilometers south of Coolum Beach. There are fabulous rock pools alive with all kinds of sea creatures. The point is particularly popular for spear & rock fishing. This is one of the coasts favourite spots for surfers.
There is a wonderful bush track through the reserve that meanders along the headland cliff with lookouts to take in the beautiful coastline north & south. Picnic tables & viewing spots make this one of the local’s favourite tracks. A walk up Mount Coolum is another must do with a well constructed track that allows you to pick your pace.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 6 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $1,000