This delightful private 5 bedroom beachfront house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac at the edge of the dune fauna reserve. Also bordered by a park reserve, you have a 100m walk to the beach with no roads to cross. Simply walk out through the private side gate and you’re on the path to the beach as well as the locally renowned 96 kilometre coastal pathway! This house is a sanctuary for those looking to relax as you immerse yourself with nature and enjoy the coastal lifestyle on offer.
This home has large open living spaces with indoor/outdoor entertaining areas, beautiful warm timber floors throughout and classic neutral Hampton style furnishings. It offers perfect ventilation for enjoying those ocean sea breezes and with only one neighbour to speak of, is ideal for surrounding yourself in luxury and privacy at the same time.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- Master bedroom (upstairs) has a king bed with large ensuite double shower and separate toilet. Opens up onto a private deck
- overlooking the fauna reserve. Lull yourself to sleep with the sound of the surf.
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs) has a queen bed
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs) has optional 2 king singles (default) split OR a king bed on request
- Main bathroom (upstairs) has a bath, shower and separate toilet
- Master bedroom (downstairs) has a queen bed with shower and toilet
- Bedroom 5 (downstairs) separate bunk room with sliding doors off children’s media/play room
(NB: The bunk beds are NOT suitable for adults)
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
Stunning galley style kitchen with white marble breakfast bar overlooking casual dining area that opens onto the garden and sparkling pool. With quality European appliances, 6 burner gas stove top, 90cm electric oven,, dishwasher, two door fridge/freezer with ice dispenser and Delonghi Nepresso pod coffee machine.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
Generous open plan living spaces on the ground floor make this the ideal family friendly holiday home. Glass french doors & louvered bi-folds open onto the back patio and pool areas.
The casual dining area by the kitchen has bi-fold shuttered doors that can be left closed or opened up to the outside making this an alfresco experience.
The light filled living area has two big comfortable couches and glass french doors that lead out onto the garden and pool area. When open, they create seamless living with the outdoors. Features 55” smart TV.
Adjoining the spacious living area is the dining room with its stunning round oak table that seats 8 comfortably.
The timber floors provide a warm vibe to the living areas making it is a great space to hang out with the family.
Separate children’s media/play room located on the ground floor next to the dining area, features a 55″ smart TV, DVD player and board games. All this, together with the bright modular lounge to relax in is sure to be a favourite with the kids
Casual lounge setting and timber bench seat for relaxing by the fully fenced pool. Great spot to enjoy the garden and the leafy backdrop provided by the dune fauna reserve.
Unique children’s two-level cubby house with fold out table, chairs and secret compartment for your child’s beach collection.
- Pet Friendly on application (small breeds only) – standard fee will apply – fenced yard
- In-ground lap pool
- 55″ smart TV & DVD player in media room
- 55” smart TV in living area
- 32″ TV in master bedroom (upstairs)
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the upper level & downstairs media room
- Delonghi Nepresso pod coffee machine
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- Cubby house
- Separate laundry with dryer and outdoor drying area
- Double garage & security gate
- Patrolled beach within 500m
The house is located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac backing onto the dune fauna reserve and beside a park reserve. You have a 100m walk to the beach accessed by a side gate which opens directly onto the beach path and 96 kilometre coastal pathway.
Marcoola Beach is fast becoming one of the Sunshine Coast’s most popular destinations. Its proximity to Coolum Beach, Noosa Heads and Sunshine Coast Airport is not it’s only attraction. Within 20 minutes you can be in the Hinterland exploring Maleny, Montville and surrounding areas. For those that like to enjoy an early morning challenge or beautiful sunset, Mt Coolum is 2 kilometres away.
The white sandy surf beaches are uncrowded and offer great surf for boardriders of all levels. It’s popular for families, fishing and is pet friendly. The house is located 500m from Marcoola patrolled beach and surf club.
For golf enthusiasts, the popular Twin Waters and Mt Coolum Golf clubs are a short drive from the house so pack the clubs.
There are several local cafes within easy walking distance from the house and a short drive to the local shopping centre at Mount Coolum or Coolum Beach is 10 mins away.
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 8 Adults and 2 Children only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $2000