Perfectly positioned right near a park for the kids, Green House offers luxury pet friendly accommodation with the dog friendly beach just out front. This fully air conditioned beachfront home accommodates up to 11 guests and has a sparkling new solar heated Magnesium lap pool.
The location of the home offers easy access to the beach and a number of great cafes within easy walking distance of the house. A perfect holiday house for those wanting a modern pet friendly home with fully frenced yard nestled into the dune reserve on the beach.
The house is light filled & airy offering five large bedrooms; open plan living with 3 separate lounges, including a TV room upstairs. There is a sunny north facing outdoor covered patio which overlooks the solar heated magnesium lap pool, bulit in day bed, BBQ and fully fenced pet friendly yard.
Large fully ducted air conditioned two storey home with four bedrooms upstairs and one bedroom downstairs. This home can accommodate up to 11 guests comfortably.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
5 large fully air-conditioned bedrooms:
- Master Bedroom with king bed, ensuite, covered private deck, outdoor lounge to escape with a book & listen to the surf
- 2nd Bedroom with Queen bed
- 3rd Bedroom with Queen bed
- 4th Bedroom with Double & Single bunk bed
- Main bathroom with shower & bath and separate toilet upstairs
- 5th Bedroom with Queen bed – downstairs
- Powder room downstairs
Fully equipped Kitchen with European appliances, breakfast bar, Coffee machine (Nespresso coffee pods) and gas stovetop.
Entertainment and living areas
Open plan lounge and dining room are as well as additional TV lounge upstairs.
There is also a covered outdoor dining area with BBQ great for those relaxed moments.
- Magnesium lap pool – solar heated*
- Nespresso coffee pod machine
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Double garage
- Fenced yard that is dog friendly – pet fee is applicable
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Plenty of local cafes nearby
* NB: We cannot guarantee the pool water to be at a swimmable temperature during your stay, as solar heating can be slow and ineffectual during the Australian winter months. It requires direct sunlight and the roof temperature needs to be consistently above 28 degrees to heat the water.
The Green House is a beachfront home; located just under 6 klms south of Coolum Beach at Mt Coolum in an exclusive enclave called The Boardwalk.
There is a nearby supermarket & local shops are conveniently located within walking distance of the house. This relaxed beachside township with its pristine surf beaches is located 20 mins south of Noosa and 20 mins North of Maroochydore & Mooloolaba. The hinterland towns of Maleny, Mapleton & Monteville are a 45min scenic drive away.
The famous Eumundi Markets & Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo are accessible by regular tour buses or private vehicles.
For the nature enthusiast there are amazing activities on the beach and the water, including snorkeling, diving, surfing, stand up paddle boarding or make use of the gorgeous bushland in the many national parks surrounding the area, including the ‘must-do’ sunrise walk up Mount Coolum.
The Sunshine Coast is home to many athletic events, especially triathlons, and the surrounds are the perfect settings for running, swimming and cycling, with paths that connect the majority of the coastline.
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 11 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $1,000