School Holidays 3 nights $3,900 AVAILABLE 24/9 – 27/9
STAY for 7 nights pay for 3 nights $3,950 AVAILABLE 20/8 – 27/8
Goumois Peregian Beach house is a unique beachfront holiday house designed by renowned architect Geoffrey Pie who has designed a home that is relaxed and stylish with plenty of communal areas to gather. The timber house with is its lattice screens and neutral palette blends into the native vegetation of the dune reserve at the back of the house. This is a beach house in the truest sense with big sliding doors, covered decks and a shady patio beside the pool to escape the summer heat.
Goumois Peregian Beach House is spread over two blocks and linked by a stunning courtyard one part of the home is bedrooms and the other section of the home comprises living spaces, outdoor entertaining areas, a self-contained studio and pool.
With its proximity to the beach, Peregian Village shops and cafes all within a short stroll from the house you can park the car and leave it there. Or if you want to explore Noosa then its a short 20 min drive to Hasting Street and Noosa National Park.
In all there are 7 bedrooms, three of which are ensuite master bedrooms, there are 5 bathrooms in total plus a separate shower room, outside shower and powder room. Two of the master bedrooms have their own kitchen facility and sitting rooms.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
Bedroom section of the house consists of 3 levels;
- 1st bedroom has a king bed and is self-contained with a kitchenette, sitting area, fireplace, ensuite and huge private deck with ocean views.
Middle level (same level as the living and courtyard) has 3 bedrooms, separate main bathroom, laundry and access to the carport, garage & courtyard.
- 2nd Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite
- 3rd bedroom with 2 singles (default) or king bed on request
- 4th bedroom with 2 single beds
Bottom level (same level as the pool and garden) on this level there is a bathroom, separate shower room, outdoor shower and access to garden and pool.
- 5th bedroom with queen bed
- 6th bedroom with 2 single beds
- 7th bedroom is in the other living section of the house on the lower level by the pool; this is another self-contained area with a queen bed, ensuite, sitting area with TV and full kitchen
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
*5 bedrooms have either timber lattice or external blinds – not curtains.
The fully equipped integrated galley style kitchen features island bench breakfast bar with a gas stove top and sink with plenty of bench space for food preparation. Double fridge freezer, coffee plunger, microwave and small sink in the bench will please all the gourmet cooks.
ENTERTAINMENT & LIVING AREAS
The bedrooms and living spaces of the Goumois Peregian Beach house are connected by a lovely secure courtyard with outdoor setting, water feature and built in outdoor fire place. Big sliding glass doors disappear into the walls to create a beautiful open plan kitchen living /dining space which flow onto the outdoor entertaining areas. The covered deck on the beachside of the living space overlooks the native dune reserve and pool below and is a great place to catch the sea breeze.
On the pool level there is a covered area and seating so you can watch the kids in the pool or run around on the big grassy lawn. This is also where the 7th bedroom is with its own living space that can be partition by the sliding door and used as a second TV area for the kids.
- Heated private swimming pool with retractable cover *
- Outdoor fireplace and water feature in the courtyard
- Fireplace in lounge area
- 2 smart TVs
- Separate laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Double carport
- Single lock up garage
- Beach umbrella
- Pet friendly – on request – standard fees apply (secure courtyard only)
*The pool will be heated from May to the end September and is set at 28℃.
NB: The temperature of the pool can be impacted by outside weather conditions – therefore the set temperature of 28℃ cannot be guaranteed.
Peregian Beach is a village community mid-way between Coolum Beach and Noosa Heads that is fast becoming a shopping and dining destination for Sunshine Coast locals. The pristine surf beach community is home to the Peregian Originals a local music event & markets that runs every second Sunday held in the park next to the surf club.
The house backs directly onto the bush land nature dune reserve, there is lots of wildlife in the reserve, including bush turkeys, goannas, tree frogs, bird life and reptiles.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 14 guests only
- Rates are a guide only and subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $2,000PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT REQUESTS TO HOST WEDDINGS OR CELEBRATION GATHERINGS. THIS HOMES IS FOR HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION PURPOSES ONLY.