The Gaia House is arguably the ultimate adult getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
Close to the exciting dining & shopping precinct of Mooloolaba Beach that is if you can leave the sun drenched decks and stunning views of the broadwater while you simply chill out…..
Multi-award winning, eco-friendly home, berth your boat on the private 12m pontoon with deep water access to Mooloolaba Harbour. A fishing and divers delight! This exciting house offers resort style, open-plan living with 3 bedrooms; billiard room; fire pit; dream kitchen; wet edge heated pool flowing inside & out.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
- Stunning Master king bedroom with private deck & sensational HIA state award winning en-suite bathroom and spa
- 2nd bedroom queen bedroom
- 3rd bedroom with 2 singles
- Second living area has a queen size sofa bed
- Elegant main bathroom with bath
- Powder room downstairs
Award winning, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with coffee machine (ground beans) & wine fridge.
ENTERTAINMENT & LIVING AREAS
-Air Conditioning in all bedrooms and media room
-Open plan living/dining, 65″ flat screen TV with surround sound
-Cosy day bed area with extensive library
-Separate living area with TV & DVD & Wii
-Billiard room featuring a 3/4 size table
-Covered deck with BBQ
- Spacious study, fully equipped with WiFi & printer; wireless internet
- Coffee machine (ground beans)
- Solar * wet edge integrated swimming pool
- BYO boat! Gaia has a private 12 M private jetty
- Cosy garden fire pit
- Double garage
- Pet friendly to small breeds – pet fee applies
* NB: Solar heating 365 days a year. We cannot guarantee the pool water to be at a swimmable temperature during your stay, as solar heating can be slow and ineffectual during the Australian winter months. It requires direct sunlight and the roof temperature needs to be consistently above 28 degrees to heat the water.
Home to the Mooloolaba Triathlon, sailing competitions and other vibrant events, Mooloolaba is an exquisite and exciting part of the Sunshine Coast. With shopping and premium dining venues as well as casual cafes, you need not go anywhere else, but Mooloolaba is close to the main shopping areas and all tourism attractions.
We doubt you’ll want to leave this property much, rather enjoy the Mooloolaba harbour at your back doorstep and private jetty, but if you did, it’s all there at your disposal.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 8 guests only
Prices are subject to change
Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT REQUESTS TO HOST WEDDINGS OR CELEBRATION GATHERINGS. THIS HOME IS FOR HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION PURPOSES ONLY.