Centrally located, this brand new holiday house is a 5 min walk to the beach, the centre of town and the Coolum Beach Surf Club. The convenient location means that you can leave the car at home and walk to the many cafes and shops along the esplanade. The home offers luxury accommodation for up to 10 guests.
Set high to take in the fabulous ocean views this home has 3 levels; the entry and double secure garage are on the ground floor, side access to the outdoor shower and back yard. On the middle level are three bedrooms including the master with its own ensuite, two other bedrooms, main bathroom, laundry nook, kitchenette and outdoor entertainment area. The upper level with its spectacular views has the open plan modern kitchen, dining, living room, deck, media room and powder room.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 3 bedrooms in total.
- Master bedroom – king bed with lovely ocean views and ensuite with shower & toilet
- Bedroom 2 – queen bed
- Bedroom 3 – 2 double/single bunk beds which sleeps 6 guests
Modern new open plan kitchen has all the modern appliances, induction stove top, oven, microwave, fridge and pod coffee machine (Delonghi). This well equipped kitchen with its ocean views and connection to the other entertaining areas means you can be cooking up a storm whilst still amongst all the activities.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
The living room with it big comfy couch enjoys a sunny aspect with ocean views, fireplace, TV/DVD and big floor to ceiling door with direct access to the covered deck. The covered deck & glass panel on the southern side to protect from the wind is a great place to sit around relaxing while chatting and enjoying the views. On this level there is a separate TV/media room, study nook and powder room. The fully fenced pet friendly back yard and BBQ entertaining area is another great place to gather for a casual meal or drink.
- Ducted A/C and fans
- Fully fenced backyard – pet friendly (on application) – standard fees apply – small breeds only
- Smart TV’s in lounge, media room and master bedroom
- Fireplace (BYO firewood)
- Two covered outdoor entertaining areas
- Separate media room
- Coffee pod machine (Delonghi)
- Double lock up garage
Family friendly Coolum Beach is central to the best of the Sunshine Coast. The beachside village of Coolum is located 20 mins south of Noosa and 20 mins North of Maroochydore & Mooloolaba, just 10 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport.
Close to many of the Sunshine Coast’s family attractions, there plenty of outdoor activities available, including surfing, swimming, golf, snorkelling, fishing, bike and walk trails.
For the nature enthusiast the beach and bush environment is perfect for exploring and getting back to nature. Mount Coolum is a must do for incredible sunrise views over the coast. The Noosa National Park, Australia Zoo and the annual whale migration offer fantastic opportunities to get up close and personal with nature. To find out more visit https://www.visitsunshinecoast.com
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 8 Adults and 2 Children only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $1,500