Award Winning 2013 Home Of The Year – in one of Coolum’s best streets this ambitious multi-layered home melds into its local environment.
Through the entrance into the living room following the downward terracing layers into the dining kitchen and to the casual living space with a massive picture window that frames the breathtaking view of Point Perry & First Bay.
The modern interior combines a raw industrial appearance, with a combination of form concrete, black feature tiles, mixed hardwood & glass to attract natural light, designed not to distract you from the magnificent ocean views.
Four bedrooms all ensuited with parents retreat privately located upstairs, the media room has become the 5th bedroom to create family quarters on the lower level making it suitable for a family group. In addition to the four bathrooms there are two powder rooms and separate laundry.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
Bedroom 1 – Master bedroom with King bed and parent retreat with its luxurious ensuite takes up the entire top floor & features those magnificent views
Bedroom 2 & 3 are on the same level as the entry and both of these queen bedrooms are en-suite with shower & toilet
Bedroom 4 is on the lower level with king bed and it too has an ensuite with shower and toilet
Bedroom 5 is also on the lower level, it has a queen & double bed making it perfect for the family group with younger kids.
There is also a separate powder room for this bedroom.
Another powder room is located next to the laundry behind the kitchen.
The kitchen features the finest finishes with Calacatta marble bench tops, top of the range appliances, gas cooktop and even a butler’s pantry, perfect for those who enjoy cooking. The kitchen overlooks the dining area and takes in the lower casual lounge with the picture window view.
ENTERTAINMENT & LIVING AREAS
The generous interior is designed with the seamless layered flow, from formal lounge with its massive glass floor to ceiling sliding windows overlooking the pool & views. Flowing onto the kitchen dining area and down to the casual lounge, all entertainment areas surround the pool and north facing timber alfresco deck.
This is where you can laze around with a cool drink and take a refreshing dip in the lap pool all the while enjoying those views.
- In-ground lap pool
- Ceiling fans
- TV in casual lounge (smart TV) HDMI cable available
- Sonos sound system
- Double undercover carport & reversing bay
- Internet and Wi/Fi
- Breville barista coffee machine
- Master bedroom air conditioned
Located in one of Coolum’s best streets this home is minutes to the township and main beach in a car. The beautiful Coolum Bays are even closer and Point Perry is a favorite viewing and picnic spot for locals and visitors alike. The walk to town and the beaches are an easy walk downhill but coming back up to the house is challenging with a steep incline up Scrub Road. Of course, you don’t get these views without being in an elevated position.
Coolum Beach is the ideal central location on the Sunshine Coast, being close to the Noosa Heads, Mooloolaba and the beautiful hinterland townships of Maleny and Montville.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates include all the household linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 12 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- This property is NOT pet-friendly
- Bond $2000PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT REQUESTS TO HOST WEDDINGS OR CELEBRATION GATHERINGS. THIS HOME IS FOR HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION PURPOSES ONLY.