The views from this fourth floor apartment at Pt Cartwright provide some of the best views of Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast. From the balcony on the riverside stretches a spectacular northerly view of the marina, Glasshouse Mountains, Mooloolaba, Alexandra Headlands, and the coastline. Watching the sailing boats enter the Mooloolaba Harbour and marina from the north facing balcony is a wonderful past time. On the ocean side balcony you will be entertained by the para gliders soaring over the beach or just enjoying the stunning white water views. The sunsets are simply amazing and provide a colourful back drop for that afternoon drink on the balcony.
This is a stunning fully air-conditioned 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the fourth floor, the master has its own ensuite and there is a main bathroom/laundry plus a study with an additional foldout king single bed. The open plan kitchen is equipped with the quality appliances which will delight all those who like to cook. The dining room and living areas are both open plan and take is the views from both sides of the apartment.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- Two spacious bedrooms both with ocean views
- Master bedroom with king bed, ensuite shower and toilet
- 2nd bedroom with 2 long singles (default) or zip together as a king bed on request
- Study has a quality foldout king single bed
- 2nd bathroom/laundry has a toilet & shower over a spa bath
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
This kitchen has ocean views too, watch the sailing boats enter the Mooloolaba harbour and marina.
The quality 2 pac kitchen is open plan and includes Miele induction stovetop, integrated double Liebherr refrigerators with deep freeze, Gaggenau oven, microwave oven, modern appliances, crockery, cutlery, and Asko dishwasher.
Expressi coffee machine pods available at Aldi stores.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
Open plan kitchen, living, dining areas have magnificent views and flow seamlessly onto the two balconies; The lounge has two comfy sofas plus single arm chair in the living room and in the dining area is cool table and six chairs from Space furniture
Dine in style or sit in the lounge and listen to your favourite music or watch a movie on the large 65″ TV with surround sound, Blue Ray DVD player, and Internet access with Apple TV.
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Expressi pod coffee machine (pods available at Aldi stores)
- 65″ smart TV in the lounge room
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Swimming pool accessed via the basement with security key
- BBQ facilities available in the swimming pool area
- Secure undercover car space plus visitor parking
Poised at the end of Pacific Boulevard and above Harbour Parade at Point Cartwright this apartment offers truly world class views and location.
There is easy access to La Balsa Park where there is BBQ and picnic facilities, an all abilities playground, exercise/fitness equipment and adequate shelter and shade. The playground in this park is fenced. Explore the park and the Pt Cartwright lighthouse and renowned beaches ideal for surfing or fishing. There is a great little cafe’ One On La Blasa which is a favorite with the locals and easy stroll from the apartment. Kawana Shopping World is just over 2 kilometres away and has a large variety of fashion, beauty and life style shops.
Mooloolaba Beach and harbour are both a short drive away as is Underwater World and the spit where there great seafood restaurants and charter boat companies. Don’t forget the whale watching season starts in June right through to November and the Mooloolaba Harbour offers a large number of tour operators.
The Sunshine Coast has many natural beauty spots and without doubt this locations is one of its best and a great place to base yourself to take in all the treasures the coast has to offer.
If QLD State borders close, remain closed or other Australian state or federal government mandated travel restrictions are in force preventing travel by the guest – the owner is offering a travel credit towards a future booking at the house, for any monies already paid for the accommodation. However, travel credit will not be offered to bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays; standard cancellation policy for these bookings will apply https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
If a bond has already been paid this will be refunded; credit card fees will not be refunded.
– Guests can use their travel credit to book another stay for a period up to a year from their original booking dates; excluding bookings which include any of the Christmas/New Year or Easter public holidays.
– If the booking is taken in a different season or length of stay, the value of the travel credit will be applied to the new booking. There will be no refunds of any difference in rates – should the rates have increased the difference will need to be paid by the guest.
– Once a new date has been confirmed and the booking moved – should other travel restrictions come into place – no further travel credit will be offered and cancellations will revert back to the Prestige Holiday Homes T&C’s: https://www.prestigeholidayhomes.com.au/booking-terms/
- Rates includes linen & standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 6 guests only
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $1,000