There has been no compromise made to deliver this stylish 5 bedroom family holiday home – nestled into the Boardwalk residential enclave where the beach is only a few minute’s stroll from the house. The relaxed coastal vibe and styling ensure that you will feel immediately in holiday mode once you step through the front door. Easy walking distance to great local cafes and shops, you can leave the car at home.
The two storey home has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, stunning open plan kitchen, dining, living room, media room and family TV room upstairs. The covered outdoor deck and the pool are north east facing ensuring that these areas enjoy the sunshine for most of the day. The fully fenced yard is child friendly and pet friendly on application.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
5 BEDROOMS AND 3 BATHROOMS
- Master Bedroom – King bed ensemble with walk-in robe. The ensuite includes shower, toilet and big corner spa bath
- 2nd Bedroom – Queen bed ensemble with built in wardrobe
- Main Bathroom – shower and separate toilet
- 3rd Bedroom – Queen bed ensemble and built in wardrobe
- 4th Bedroom – Double bed ensemble and built in wardrobe
- 5th Bedroom – 2 single beds and built in wardrobe
- Bathroom with shower, bath tub and a separate toilet
DAYBED – FOLD OUT DOUBLE BED IN MEDIA ROOM – UPSTAIRS
Self catering is made easy with fully equipped open plan kitchen, large gas cooker, family size fridge, dishwasher, stone bench tops and breakfast bar. There is an additional fridge in the garage which can be used if needed.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING SPACES
Big enough for everyone to find a place to hang out and relax this house offers multiple spaces for any family. On the ground floor the open plan kitchen, dining and living flow onto the covered outdoor deck overlooking the pool. On this level there is also a separate media room with a lovely “King Living” lounge and 55″ Smart TV. Upstairs there is another more casual living/TV room with comfy couches and daybed which doubles as another bed.
- Sunny north facing pool and covered deck
- Air conditioning in master bedroom and media room (downstairs) and TV room (upstairs)
- Ceiling fans
- Weber Q BBQ and outdoor dining table
- Aldi Coffee Pod machine
- Tap in kitchen which provides filtered drinking water
- Smart TV – Netflix friendly
- DVD Player in both upstairs and downstairs media rooms
- Two separate TV/lounges
- Double secure garage
- Fishing gear and pool accessories available for use
- 2 x beach umbrellas (stored in garage)
- Second fridge in garage
- Full separate laundry with Bosche front loader washing machine, industrial sized dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Pet friendly on Application – standard pet fees apply – Fully fenced yard
Mount Coolum which borders Coolum Beach is fast becoming a favourite Sunshine Coast beachside destination. With kilometres of white sandy beaches, fantastic cafes and local supermarket the area has it all. The central location is 10 mins to the SC airport, 25 mins to Noosa and about the same distance to Mooloolaba. The natural beauty is on your doorstep for you to explore and the summit of Mt Coolum is a great place to take it all in.
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 12 guests only
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $1,000