|Save 10% on 3 – 4 night bookings – Pay for 5-6 nights + 1 night free July – Aug 2020|
Idyllic beachfront in the exclusive gated residences at Beachside – Belle Mare Holiday House is the perfect choice for an elegant luxury holiday home on one of the Sunshine Coast’s most pristine beaches. The beach is a short stroll through the native reserve along the private pathway and boardwalk.
Stylish furnishings complement this 2 level brand new beach house, offering 5 bedrooms with two master bedrooms, three living spaces, separate dining room and fabulous covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool. The house has ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and large floor-to-ceiling sliding doors opening onto the decks.
Privately situated, the house has its own private swimmng pool and enjoys access to the additional community swimming pool, tennis court and childrens playground.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Five bedrooms; four on the upper level and a guest suite on the lower level
- Master Bedroom 1 with king bed, luxurious ensuite and bath with sliding doors onto covered deck
- Bedroom 2 is located next to the Master bedroom; 2 long singles (default) or king bed on request
- Bedroom 3 with 2 long singles (default) or king bed on request
- Bedroom 4 with queen bed
Main bathroom has a shower and bath
- Master Bedroom – Bedroom 5 lower level with king bed and ensuite
- Powder room downstairs
Well equipped galley-style kitchen stone bench breakfast bar, European appliances, induction hot plate with gas wok burner and Aldi coffee pod machine.
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
Entertainment and living areas
Apart from the guest suite the spacious ground floor is almost entirely dedicated to living spaces with ceiling to floor sliding doors that open the rooms onto the large outdoor entertaining area. This outdoor covered deck overlooks the pool, has a large casual dining table, three piece outdoor lounge setting and BBQ. There are the two living spaces with 50″ smart TV’s and separate dining room, kitchen, laundry and double lock up garage. Upstairs there is another sitting room which overlooks the covered deck and casual outdoor setting.
- In-ground swimming pool
- Fully ducted air conditioning (except small twin room next to upstairs master bedroom)
- Ceiling fans
- Two 50″ Smart TV’s
- Double Garage
- Internet and Wi/Fi
- Aldi pod coffee machine
- Pet friendly on application – standard fee will apply – fenced yard
- An additional communal tennis court, swimming pool, playground and BBQ’s are located only a 50 metre walk from the property
Located on a tranquil part of Yaroomba beach, Coolum Beach is only a short 5 min drive or 20 minute walk along a scenic pathway where you can stroll down the esplanade or stop at one of the many shops & cafes. The house is surrounded in lush tropical gardens and natural bushland, the perfect setting for enjoying your next Sunshine Coast holiday.
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Rate for up to 10 guests
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
- Bond $1,000